Well, Namm has been & gone, so that means its time for Musikmesse. As usual Musikmesse takes place in Frankfurt, Germany. So what are the rumours & predictions this year then?
- 3D PRINTED CONCERT VIOLIN- The first in the world
- RADIAL ENGINEERING- Have got 5 new products to show: 'The Presenter', 'The Cab-Link', 'The Backtrack', 'The Sat-2' & 'The Mix2:1' (They look like useful tools)
- KORG- Looks a more portable version of the Korg Kronos is set to make an appearance. Its called the KORG KRONOS LS
- YAMAHA- Looks like some live performances & presentations
- STEINBERG- Recently they released Halion 6 Sampler. A few weeks ago they were offering WAVELAB 9 at around 40% off. Could this mean they will be announcing WAVELAB 10? I don't think Cubase 9.5 will be announced just yet. I could be wrong. They might do. Hmmmmm!
- ZYLIA ZM-1 - A USB multitrack microphone (Around 19 microphones). Record your band live or in rehearsals using this portable recording studio
Im sure ROLAND will announce something new
Until next time