As some of you may or may not know I'm a fan of Cubase. Well, STEINBERG Rea back with their latest version of Cubase: CUBASE 11.
Here are some of the new features:
- SAMPLER TRACK (Version 2)
- 'SQUASHER' PLUGIN (Multiband Effect)
- FREQUENCY 2 (updated version of their EQ plugin)
- 'MULTIBAND IMAGER' PLUGIN
- SIMPLER STEMS (A lot easier & less time consuming)
- SPECTRALAYERS ONE (A smaller version)
- SUPERVISION (Multimeter Audio Analyzer) etc
I like the idea of the 'Simpler Stems' feature. That could be useful tool. I think SpectraLayers One is a nice addition to Cubase.
Will I upgrade? Yes, probably next year now
Until next time
LW MUSIC SERVICES (Mixing & Mastering)
FACEBOOK (LW Music Services)
FACEBOOK (The Solar Project)